General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) became effective on 25 May 2018 as well as the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2018 and we would like to inform and seek your approval to use your data to fulfil the best quality and safe service.
All data we collect are necessary to
- provide care in a safe and professional manner
- provide personnel, payroll and pension administration services
- use of name and address & Birth date for identity verification
- perform accounting and other record-Keeping functions
- provide a full range of database management services, including rostering, payroll, data capture and address validation and correction.
- fulfil requirements of Government Institution we provide subcontracting service to
For the purpose of our service and to fulfil obligations including legal and contractual we collect personal information that you provide to us, We only collect data provided by you on Application Form And any supporting documentation to application form (for example qualification certificate, copy of passport/ID and address confirmation and similar)
How we use your Personal Information and the Legal basis for doing so
Any personal data will be used for the purpose for which you supply it and will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, strictly in accordance with General Data Protection Regulations.
We use data to provide the best quality safe service, for identifying, administration, accountancy/payroll purpose. Also, data are for health and safety purposes, and that is essential for us.
The legal basis for processing your personal information is that you have explicitly given your consent to us. We collect only necessary data and we may not be able to cooperate with you without your permission to use personal data.
Subject to other applicable legal requirements, we intend to hold your personal data for 6 years from the date of service cessation.
Unsuccessful application forms will be shredded within the month.
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you in accordance with Section 86 of the Data Protection Act 2018;
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Section 87 and Section 89 of the Data Protection
- Right to erasure – in certain circumstances, you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records in accordance with Section 87 and Section 89 of the Data Protection
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing in accordance with Section 87 and Section 89 of the Data Protection Act 2018
- Right of portability – subject to certain restrictions, you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation where we hold it in electronic form. This right of data portability applies to: (i) personal data that we process automatically (i.e. without any human intervention); (ii) personal data provided by you; and (iii) personal data that we process based on your consent or in order to fulfil a contract.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
Request can be sent to Westcare Homecare, 4 Teeling Street Sligo
These cookies enable us to provide you with enhanced functionality and personalisation on our website. For example, we may use these cookies to remember choices you make and to customise the content based on the information we hold about you.
If you do not allow these cookies then our website will work, however some of the features may not function properly.
|__stripe_mid||Provide fraud prevention||1 Year|
|__stripe_sid||Provide fraud prevention||30 min|
|wordpress_logged_in_*||Keep users logged in||Session|
|wordpress_test_cookie||Check if cookies can be placed||Session|
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by us or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority:
Data Protection Commissioner: Office of the Data Protection Commissioner. Canal House, Station Road, Portarlington, Co. Laois, R32 AP23, Ireland. Phone +353 (0761) 104 800 | LoCall 1890 25 22 31 | Fax +353 57 868 4757 | email:email@example.com